Taiwan Adventist College welcomes students who wish to obtain quality education in a Christian environment. To qualify for admission, applicants must give evidence of a good character, intellectual competence, satisfactory health, and a genuine desire to learn and follow the school rules.
Those who meet the following qualifications are welcome to apply for admission to our school.
1. Hold a high school diploma or equivalent and achieve a middle or higher grade and pass the entrance examination of the college can be accepted as a freshman.
2. Adult applicants who do not hold a high school diploma but aged 22 or above, with at least 4 years of skill-related work experience.
3. Adult applicants who do not hold a high school diploma but aged 22 or above, completed at least 40 credits of Open University courses and/or continuing education courses offered by colleges and universities.
4. Applicants who are under 22 years old and have not graduated in high school, but have studied in Adventist church-run school or the Home School, can take the high school equivalency test, General Educational Development (GED) examination, in the subjects of Chinese Language, English, Mathematics, Natural Science or Social Science, and Bible. If pass, they can enroll the TAC degree program as the same qualification as the high school.
5. Admission of applicants with qualifications other than the ones mentioned above has to be approved by the Admission Committee.
To apply for admission, applicants may download application form from TAC website: https://www.sdatac.org.tw/.
1. Request Registration Brochure / Download Application Form Online / Online Registration.
2. Provide the following information, and send it back to the registration room of Taiwan Adventist College [A copy of the application form, the admission agreement, four 2″ x 2″ front half-length photos, a photocopy of the front and back of the ID card, a copy of the high school / vocational graduation certificate, a graduation transcript or School transcript, registration fee of NT $ 900 (NT $ 1,600 for overseas students), health certificate (for resident students), two copies of recommendation letter (by the head of the church and pastor), autobiography of calling experience (according to the form provided by the school).
4. The Admission Committee audit applicant Information.
5. Letter of Admission Notice.
6. For international students, the school should apply for a study permit visa to Taiwan before enrolling in school. It takes about six weeks from the application submission to the visa approval. It is recommended that applicants should submit an application for admission as early as possible before the scheduled admission
Admission Application Form Download
To apply for admission to the Taiwan Adventist College,
Welcome to download the registration form online
Tuition and Fees
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Line. (049)2895065