TAC’s principle of education, aim and vision foster a balanced development spiritually, mentally, and physically, preach the gospel, serve the society, and win souls. Annually the school adopts independent admission for high school graduates, college transferred students, and post graduates who have aspirations and good moral character. The college offers Theology Department, Health Promotion Department, Bilingual Business Department, Music Department, Two-year Education Program, English Intensive Course, and Masters programs, etc.
Theology department trains pastors and missionaries of Chinese churches at home and abroad. The Pastoral Master’s Program enhances theological knowledge and pastoral expertise, and provides research on the integration of Christian Gospel with Chinese culture and localization of the Gospel. The Department of Health Promotion promotes health promotion programs in churches and communities through Newstart for preventive health training. The Bilingual Business Department provides students’ English language teaching environment, strengthens English skills and business knowledge, and prepares for advanced studies.
The Music Department focuses on nurturing young music talents so that students can become music workers in the church after graduation. The two-year program of education enables students to understand the meaning of Christian education. Intensive English classes build a solid foundation in English with a multi-learning approach to face challenges in the workplace or to pursue further studies.
Student recruitment is not limited to Taiwan. We encourage young people from Southeast Asia, Europe, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and those who wish to do continuing education. The faculty consolidates both oriental and western learnings, and thus broaden students’ international horizons. In addition to core courses, the curriculum also focuses on the teaching of cross-cultural communication, especially the emphasis on Chinese and English languages.
Taiwan Adventist College welcomes students who wish to obtain quality education in a Christian environment. To qualify for admission, applicants must give evidence of a good character, intellectual competence, satisfactory health, and a genuine desire to learn and follow the school rules.
Those who meet the following qualifications are welcome to apply for admission to our school.
1. Hold a high school diploma or equivalent and achieve a middle or higher grade and pass the entrance examination of the college can be accepted as a freshman.
2. Adult applicants who do not hold a high school diploma but aged 22 or above, with at least 4 years of skill-related work experience.
3. Adult applicants who do not hold a high school diploma but aged 22 or above, completed at least 40 credits of Open University courses and/or continuing education courses offered by colleges and universities.
4. Applicants who are under 22 years old and have not graduated in high school, but have studied in Adventist church-run school or the Home School, can take the high school equivalency test, General Educational Development (GED) examination, in the subjects of Chinese Language, English, Mathematics, Natural Science or Social Science, and Bible. If pass, they can enroll the TAC degree program as the same qualification as the high school.
5. Admission of applicants with qualifications other than the ones mentioned above has to be approved by the Admission Committee.
To apply for admission, applicants may download application form from TAC website: https://www.sdatac.org.tw/.
1. Request Registration Brochure / Download Application Form Online / Online Registration.
2. Provide the following information, and send it back to the registration room of Taiwan Adventist College [A copy of the application form, the admission agreement, four 2″ x 2″ front half-length photos, a photocopy of the front and back of the ID card, a copy of the high school / vocational graduation certificate, a graduation transcript or School transcript, registration fee of NT $ 900 (NT $ 1,600 for overseas students), health certificate (for resident students), two copies of recommendation letter (by the head of the church and pastor), autobiography of calling experience (according to the form provided by the school).
4. The Admission Committee audit applicant Information.
5. Letter of Admission Notice.
6. For international students, the school should apply for a study permit visa to Taiwan before enrolling in school. It takes about six weeks from the application submission to the visa approval. It is recommended that applicants should submit an application for admission as early as possible before the scheduled admission
Admission Application Form Download
To apply for admission to the Taiwan Adventist College,
Welcome to download the registration form online
Tuition and Fees
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Line. (049)2895065